Feldenkrais helps to reduce chronic pain
Feldenkrais improves balance and senior
Feel like a younger version of yourself.
The Feldenkrais Method® is for those who want to
learn how to improve their natural ability
to move, think and feel better.
Those of any age and ability can benefit from learning how to:
- reduce pain and assist in recovery from injury or surgery,
- improve life, vitality, agility, enjoyment,
- enhance performance in activities such as sports, the arts,
- play with friends and family, or just play,
- work more efficiently, easily and comfortably.
Who Can Benefit from the
The Feldenkrais Method® helps those experiencing chronic or acute pain, as well as healthy individuals who wish to enhance their movement abilities.
Students of the Feldenkrais Method® enjoy using it to retain or regain their ability to move without strain or discomfort.
The Feldenkrais Method® has been researched and studied by a number of academic and medical professionals. Generally, findings indicate that this method can reduce pain, improve agility, mobility, balance and enhance cognitive function, improving Quality of Life.
Feldenkrais helps to
reduce neck and