Feldenkrais helps to reduce chronic pain
Feldenkrais improves balance and senior
Feldenkrais helps to reduce back pain.
Feldenkrais helps to
reduce neck and
Feel like a younger version of yourself.
The Feldenkrais Method® is for those who want to
learn how to improve their natural ability
to move, think and feel better.
Those of any age and ability can benefit from learning how to:
- reduce pain and assist in recovery from injury or surgery,
- improve life, vitality, agility, enjoyment,
- enhance performance in activities such as sports, the arts,
- play with friends and family, or just play,
- work more efficiently, easily and comfortably.
Who Can Benefit from the
The Feldenkrais Method® helps those experiencing chronic or acute pain, as well as healthy individuals who wish to enhance their movement abilities.
Students of the Feldenkrais Method® enjoy using it to retain or regain their ability to move without strain or discomfort.
The Feldenkrais Method® has been researched and studied by a number of academic and medical professionals. Generally, findings indicate that this method can reduce pain, improve agility, mobility, balance and enhance cognitive function, improving Quality of Life.